Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very important. Good post mate. People don't realize the value of it here, sadly. It is almost like a mandatory step on the road to recovery. Interested people can message me, I'll send some useful and highly potent healing sounds which has been scientifically tested and proven to heal DP and similar mind/brain illness. But I'm not posting in these forms as people don't seem to give much importance to it.

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Very important. Good post mate. People don't realize the value of it here, sadly. It is almost like a mandatory step on the road to recovery. Interested people can message me, I'll send some useful and highly potent healing sounds which has been scientifically tested and proven to heal DP and similar mind/brain illness. But I'm not posting in these forms as people don't seem to give much importance to it.
I have a thread here if you'd like to post any tracks :)

https://www.dpselfhelp.com/forum/index.php?/topic/76898-relaxation-audio/

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm sorry I'm taking time to post the links. I'm developing a package kind of for u ppl. That's y the delay. I would send my combo pack in a couple of days. Meanwhile, please check out these two links. It's pretty simple, all u have to do is listen. Listen with earphones on, must. Listen atleast once a day.

(Start with this one. This should help you relax, you might have some tingling and nervous shakes but don't worry it's all part of the healing)

(This is such a beautiful one. A must required of sorts. Look at how beautiful and better you will feel right from the first time you start listening to it. It's a very important one)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts