Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Depression is quite strange with DPDR, at least for me. A lot of time it is fucking painful and suffocating and heavy like depression is. But a lot of times it's... hidden, like recently.

I feel like when DPDR is strong, depression is put under it. I can't recognize it. The other day I was telling myself "I can't get out of bed lately, like, at all. I cannot bring myself to. I can't bring myself to care even though I want to. but I don't really recognize 'to care or not to'." and I was describing other symptoms and thinking what is this and it hit me as I was saying it "damn, that's straight out depression -funny I should know-, mixed with DPDR".

It's weird. With DPDR, I do things, of course as you all know, stripped of the full experience, but I do things. But with this depression.. it paralyzed me even more. and the way I feel (or don't feel, just be) inside, is.. such a shitty mix of the two.

now I'm at a different stage of depressed-with-DPDR and I'm actually aching inside.

How is depression for you having DPDR?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have awful depression. Lots of i never gonna make it thinking. I dont even know if this is a depression or something i just dont recognise. Here i feel i need take control because i feel so much fear. I feel i control even my breathing. I think this worsens when i go out. Because then i feel even more naked. I just feel so bad that cannot even be explained.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts