Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
DON'T DEBATE ON MY RELIGION. YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT, AND I'LL BE WHAT I WANT!

As i was told by my mother; Everything that confuses you, is not of the Lord. Confusion is of satan. (And this is so true.) Our God is not a God of confussion!!

I'm going to start off by saying, you will get thrught this. May not think so, but you will, trust me! Trust the lord!He WILL get you through this he promises! :) SMILE EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! PUSH YOURSELF OUT THE DOOR! EXERCISE! Think of this as your little dream world where you can do ANYTHING, say ANYTHING, just remember though *in your world you can get hurt. Think of this disorder as a NEW life, a NEW start, your own personal paradise! As for Depersonalization; STO PAYING ATTENTION TO IT! You'll soon realize everything is normal, your just over reacting, its your brains defense mechanism, and you have to ABBORT that mission its trying to acheive! :) Keep your head up, act as if NOTHING is wrong with you! Think, "NO, i'm just like everyone else! i am perfectly normal!" And the sad truth, you are normal... your just over thinking everything.

Smile even if your hurting, laugh even if your crying, make funny faces, tell a joke, MAKE yourself be happy and you will be. PRAY to be healed while smiling and laughing. This disorder CAN'T hurt you. FEAR is just a horrible feeling thats all, a feeling. We can't be scared of feelings, they hurt our soul, but god can fix that! i garentee it! You can't be scared of feelings!! FIGHT and WIN this WAR with YOURSELF!

BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE! fresh new start!!! :) Or TRY to find who you once were who you STILL are! :D

I'm trading my sorrow
I'm trading my shame
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord

I'm trading my sickness
I'm trading my pain
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord

And we say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Amen

I'm pressed but not crushed persecuted not abandoned
Struck down but not destroyed
I'm blessed beyond the curse for his promise will endure
And his joy's gonna be my strength

Though the sorrow may last for the night
His joy comes with the morning ~Casting Crowns

GOD BLESS!!

Philippians 4:6-7

King James Version (KJV)

6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Listen to these two songs and you will feel A LOT better, confident, hpoeful, and just great!!! :)

http://http://www.yo...88&feature=fvst

10.jpg

cbeck
Feb 16 2012 05:24 AM

Thanks Ravey, I have always loved those songs. Nothing easy about this stuff..
In Christ,
Cbeck

default_large.png

drex
Sep 29 2012 12:27 PM

Did Jesus truly come through for you Ravey?
ohmy.gif

13.jpg

Ely
Oct 01 2012 10:15 AM

I am Not a believer. You still speak the truth rather it is God or Not. I like that you do not care what other will think of you, and you still put it out there. Good for you. I like your words and the message behind them. Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts