Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

I'm from staten Island new york.Sad to say but there don't seem to be a sure cure for dp.Most psychiatrists will put you on an antidepressent and see if you respond to it.I don't think any doctor specializes in dp that I have heard
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.