Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum. I smoke one time and 5-6 years ago, and I started to feel worse one day to another. My name is guri and I'm 28 can anyone give me tips that work for this dpdr thing and get out of this feeling?

·
Administrator
1,439 Posts
Hi There Guri,

Welcome to the forum. There are many posts on this site that you could gather advice from. I recommend checking out the 'Recovery Stories' section. My thoughts are pretty basic, first of all stay away from drugs. Secondly, I try to find the simple pleasures in life, e.g. enjoying a talk with a friend, cup of coffee or tea or whatever you like, those rare moments that seem to leave you in awe, and etc. May you find peace of mind :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi There Guri,

Welcome to the forum. There are many posts on this site that you could gather advice from. I recommend checking out the 'Recovery Stories' section. My thoughts are pretty basic, first of all stay away from drugs. Secondly, I try to find the simple pleasures in life, e.g. enjoying a talk with a friend, cup of coffee or tea or whatever you like, those rare moments that seem to leave you in awe, and etc. May you find peace of mind :)
🙏 , I will check out the recovery stories section

1 - 3 of 3 Posts