Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I read this forum since 6-8 months ago, my dp/dr anxiety and everything started with a panic attack (lcd).

My last 7 months have been fkn hell, my mind is already convinced that this is either a dream, purgatory even afterlife. I have some hardcore thoughts that come sometimes that tell me i am dead anyone experienced something like this.?

Please i need some advice or help people here dont beleive me so i am loosing it dont know how much more i can resist.

Sorry for my english i am not from us.

·
Registered
90 Posts
You are right man, it's all really a dream, what science and world taught you is fake, you are the only person on this planet, everything else is your illusion. I am too your illusion.

·
Registered
90 Posts
One day you will die and will reborn and this whole thing will repeat itself, in reality there is no real reality, you were born to be tortured till eternity and science was just to fool you. No doctors will help.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Do you know why you had the panic attack? How is your overall health other wise? Are you seeking medical attention for your anxiety?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used to have all the same thoughts and feelings. I promise you are real and alive, and I know that because I'm replying to your post right now! Try to remember that all these thoughts are a product of your tired, anxious brain. Once you are able to calm yourself down and consistently ignore the thoughts, they will start to bother you less and less. I suffered with DP/DR for several years, it was quite a journey but I can say with confidence that I am now 100% back to normal. And I promise you will be too! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used to have all the same thoughts and feelings. I promise you are real and alive, and I know that because I'm replying to your post right now! Try to remember that all these thoughts are a product of your tired, anxious brain. Once you are able to calm yourself down and consistently ignore the thoughts, they will start to bother you less and less. I suffered with DP/DR for several years, it was quite a journey but I can say with confidence that I am now 100% back to normal. And I promise you will be too! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts