Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Help please to id one of my issues

1252 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Islander Dave
Hello all, newcomer here. Dave, dealijg with depression, pipolar, anxiety, and others along with physically breaking down at 50. I have an even t that occurs periodically and infrequently but can be very distressing at times. I call it an inner body experience where my consciousness shrinks down to a place in my skull and I see through and out the eye as though looking through an eye 20ft tall. I feel like a tiny person standing in my head. My hand feel gigantic as do my fingers and they are very far away at the ends of my very long arms. I want to research it but cannot put a name to it. Thank you!

1 - 1 of 8 Posts
Sounds like partiel seizures from the temporal lobe. You have to be seen by a neurologist to determine its origin. It can be made by high levels of psychological stress but also have other causes. Temporal Lobe Epilepsy: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
  • Like
Reactions: 1
1 - 1 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.