Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this might sound really daft but a dont no how to tell when your well, everyone says i am getting better, but i am scarred of every thing, been able to see, talking , moving, etc. each day seems to get harder even though i am keeping busy and doing more and more. really freaks me out that people think i am ok when to me everything around me is familiar but has no meaning, anyone got any input :?:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this might sound really daft but a dont no how to tell when your well, everyone says i am getting better, but i am scarred of every thing, been able to see, talking , moving, etc. each day seems to get harder even though i am keeping busy and doing more and more. really freaks me out that people think i am ok when to me everything around me is familiar but has no meaning, anyone got any input :?:

·
Registered
723 Posts
i think that the fact that you're questioning if you're alright means that you are getting there. when you're really not alright theres no question.

·
Registered
723 Posts
i think that the fact that you're questioning if you're alright means that you are getting there. when you're really not alright theres no question.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Grant,

Very eloquent. I think that's a great description.

Very Zen. lol. :lol: But honestly I think you're right.

I was watching this speaker on PBS the other day and he said as you go through Life and gain consciousness, you see everything as beautiful. Truth and beauty are interchangeable, in his words.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Grant,

Very eloquent. I think that's a great description.

Very Zen. lol. :lol: But honestly I think you're right.

I was watching this speaker on PBS the other day and he said as you go through Life and gain consciousness, you see everything as beautiful. Truth and beauty are interchangeable, in his words.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts