Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to talk to people. Please tell me if you're interested in talking in skype or at least facebook.

I don't know why God don't help me when he sees me like this. Even if i were the worst person on earth, don't i deserve a chance ?

I swear to myself i will not going to suicide. I'm dying in this house for years. I've supported so much, why can't he help me ? I can"t do anything n my own. I have no money, no visa. And i'm ill with this state of mind. Hopeless and pathetic. What can i do ?

My mother runs and screams after me, it kills me, i'm tired. She keeps yelling what do i want from her when she keeps torturing me without a valable reason. It's been all my life like that. Believe me it's much worse. And it's more than this , i just can't write it all. She's horrible. nd my father keeps just watching and blaming me. I swear i'm not a bad person. I keep asking God to take me, it's better than killing myself. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. Please give me an idea, tell me what i can do... I don't want to stay in my country. In this country, a girl can't go out of home, here i can't have the freedom i want.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Sorry you feel this way, you won't always.

I don't know where you live or what country to even give you a suggestion

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm so sorry. This is beyond awful. I do understand how hard it is to make any huge change that will leave you completely on your own in this ill-state.

I don't know if I can actually help you with taking an action and going through with it. But I'm here to listen. Do you have any texting apps that we can talk on other than Skype?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm so sorry. This is beyond awful. I do understand how hard it is to make any huge change that will leave you completely on your own in this ill-state.

I don't know if I can actually help you with taking an action and going through with it. But I'm here to listen. Do you have any texting apps that we can talk on other than Skype?
You understand exactly. I feel like i'm being tortured psychologically over and again, with periods of break from time to time. Thank you, it's very kind of you. I have just facebook, and hotmail, does it suit you ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts