Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Halo Guys

I would like to share my girl friend's issues to you as we are finding hard to solve the problem.

Well, the case is quite special. Last two months, my girlfriend went to Cambodia with her friends for vacation trip. I keep in touch with her every day in phone. After that, the second day at Cambodia. She started to not feeling well, maybe she is having period and so on but she told me that she gets a very weird yet scary feeling inside her mind. Starting I am not really concern until it goes worst, she is a very tough girl who does not afraid of anything, but this time, she feels fears, she worried that she can't feel herself and decided to back early from Cambodia.

We tried many ways to make her feel better, but she is getting worst. Example like, she looks to a person/friend/family, and she feels that person weird and will suddenly bring her to another mind of thinking. It is quite complicated for me and I was suggested to look for doctors. But I could not figure out which doctor for her to visit. She told me that she can't feel me and she is not feeling well in her heart all the time, sometimes she can't feel herself and she knows that.

Then, I hope you all could find a way for her to solve her problems. Lastly, I would also suspect she might be having 'derealization'. But somehow, until now she is not fully recovered yet.

And recently, she decided to have temporary break up with me just because she don't want to hide her feelings and she don't want me to hurt for so deep, when she is having this problem, she do tell me that if anything happened to her, remember that her heart is actually still loving me. I am so sad of her incident seriously. :'(

I would love to seek from your reply and see how it goes. Thank you.

10.jpg

fieldsmatt31
Dec 30 2015 11:09 AM

tell her to seek an enlightened teacher and learn. mooji, adyashanti. osho. to name a few. also, she will need to take good care of her self. dieting. exercise. stretching. meditation. time with nature. she should know that she is part of the universe, to feel the love.

11.jpg

Alfred Tan
Dec 30 2015 07:50 PM

tell her to seek an enlightened teacher and learn. mooji, adyashanti. osho. to name a few. also, she will need to take good care of her self. dieting. exercise. stretching. meditation. time with nature. she should know that she is part of the universe, to feel the love.
you update with my updated story through this http://www.dpselfhel...titude-changed/

default_large.png

Lexy13
Aug 05 2016 11:53 AM

I think I understand your gfriend condition. It's very hard to feel connected when you're feeling depersonalized. I feel that way with my bf. I just don't feel the connection to him or anyone. It's a very lonely place to be. I think therapy and medication can help but I won't tell you it's an easy cure. I have been dealing with this for a year. Trying my hardest, and it still isn't getting better. If it is it's very incremental.
Good luck w your gf. And don't take it personally. She is going through a lot. If I understand what she is describing correctly.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts