Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello.

1 month ago i had a terrible spice trip. i had a few drinks before and took 3 hits out of a joint, had like a freaking seizure and woke up depersonalized and somehow derealized.

The derealization passed after a few days but i felt so goddman Depersonalized. changed my diet, started doing gym.

In the last 1 month i had a lot of terrible vivid dreams, could barely sleep in the first week.

anyways, after like 2 weeks the dreams are still there but im getting better sleep, i cant really remember them. but still

i feel detached. even when im having fun, its like my mind is somehwere else.

I was doing better but then i read something about a guy that had similar symptoms like me and he said that shit changed him forever. i dunno but i feel like im a paranoid wreck, whatever i read affects me.

is this normal? last week i had an obsession about the fact that we are people and we are controlling our bodies...which i never had before

i thought im going schyzofrenic.

did you guys go through anything like this?

i was kinda anxious sometimes even before but now its different. im not enjoying the stuff i did before.

·
Registered
15 Posts
A month is really nothing, for me the first 6 months were hell.. felt suicidal 24/7 I couldn't eat or talk it got that bad, but I didn't give up.

I'm on the 1 year mark and about 85% cured, honestly it feels like a miracle, I sometimes get depersonalised when I'm stressed but it would only last 1-2 minutes max, I only existential thoughts left and they're reducing everyday as I keep myself occupied.

You'll be fine trust me, just give it time man.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts