Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
544 Posts
hi there and welcome :)

i did do a thread about pressure in the head and around the eyes if you want to have a look at that...

a lot of people here seem to suffer from that...

when i do meditation i find that i focus more on the odd thoughts and feelings and so would much rather be doing something to keep my mind busy....that is more relaxing in some respects...

tingling and numbness seem to be a common thing too...that kind of detachment thing...

yeah i would like to meet up with people too....i live in west sussex....my nan lives in kent :D

but first i need to sort out my agoraphobia to travel :roll:

i hope my post has been of a bit of interest and help :D

take care..

PM me anytime :D

yayness!

· Registered
544 Posts
hi there and welcome :)

i did do a thread about pressure in the head and around the eyes if you want to have a look at that...

a lot of people here seem to suffer from that...

when i do meditation i find that i focus more on the odd thoughts and feelings and so would much rather be doing something to keep my mind busy....that is more relaxing in some respects...

tingling and numbness seem to be a common thing too...that kind of detachment thing...

yeah i would like to meet up with people too....i live in west sussex....my nan lives in kent :D

but first i need to sort out my agoraphobia to travel :roll:

i hope my post has been of a bit of interest and help :D

take care..

PM me anytime :D

yayness!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.