Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Well, I'm new and I think it's important that I specify that I do not have DP but my boyfriend has a really serious case of DP. I joined his community in hope of finding some kind of support and receiving advice as to how I can help him because it kills me just how useless I am when he has his episodes and I really don't know what to think or do when he says and does certain things. I really love him and want to help him as much as I can because I cannot imagine how much he suffers and I want to stop his suffering as much as possible. I want him to be happy and be able to pursue his dreams and be able to feel supported enough to accomplish them and find some measure of happiness and fulfillment. Thank you so much for reading and I hope I can find some answers here.

·
Registered
362 Posts
It's nice to know that people can be so understanding of this disorder without experiencing it. If sometimes you feel he isn't showing you any love, and he tells you he loves you, he does. This disorder is almost damn near impossible to ignore, regardless of the circumstances. As long as you continue to be understand, and you're patient with it, I think all will be well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts