Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi eveyone,

We'll today it's my birthday, 30 years old. I feel old :) I wonder again some question about Paxil, I ask that to people who are not anti-anything please :)))))

I take it since 2 months, and 1 week at 25 mg. My DR seem there, maybe less frightening, 10 % less there, and DP.... I can't focus much on this. But I am still with 2D vision, icy wall, and depression (a bit less) I wonder if it helps ?! Stupid question but I wonder if I should stick with it. I feel very tired.

Others AD made things worse. I didn't try Prozac but it doesn't seem to help, and I didn't try wellbutrin or anafranil.

Should I stick with something even if it doens't make my DR go away? Will it go away with time? I remember those first days w/o anything, and with Zoloft, Effexor.... argh... never want to try this again.

I have 0 memory too, but it's like that since the delievery.

After all those months, I keep asking myself why I ended up the hospital in a DR state. Just why.

Please do me a favor, a gift, tell me it will pass!! Thank you very much.

Cynthia :) xxx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi eveyone,

We'll today it's my birthday, 30 years old. I feel old :) I wonder again some question about Paxil, I ask that to people who are not anti-anything please :)))))

I take it since 2 months, and 1 week at 25 mg. My DR seem there, maybe less frightening, 10 % less there, and DP.... I can't focus much on this. But I am still with 2D vision, icy wall, and depression (a bit less) I wonder if it helps ?! Stupid question but I wonder if I should stick with it. I feel very tired.

Others AD made things worse. I didn't try Prozac but it doesn't seem to help, and I didn't try wellbutrin or anafranil.

Should I stick with something even if it doens't make my DR go away? Will it go away with time? I remember those first days w/o anything, and with Zoloft, Effexor.... argh... never want to try this again.

I have 0 memory too, but it's like that since the delievery.

After all those months, I keep asking myself why I ended up the hospital in a DR state. Just why.

Please do me a favor, a gift, tell me it will pass!! Thank you very much.

Cynthia :) xxx

·
Registered
723 Posts
cant focus much on dp. brilliant. less scary dr. getting better. it sounds like your dp/dr is starting to lift. i'd say stick with the meds. maybe the dose needs upped a bit. happy birthday :)

·
Registered
723 Posts
cant focus much on dp. brilliant. less scary dr. getting better. it sounds like your dp/dr is starting to lift. i'd say stick with the meds. maybe the dose needs upped a bit. happy birthday :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Happy Bday Cynthia!!!

I also think the zations might be lifting, but as I quess you know, it would be crucial not to check and inspect all the time how the sensations are progressing...(just a small reminder) :wink: but all the best on your Bday!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Happy Bday Cynthia!!!

I also think the zations might be lifting, but as I quess you know, it would be crucial not to check and inspect all the time how the sensations are progressing...(just a small reminder) :wink: but all the best on your Bday!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks!

I feel so Dp sometimes, like today... don't know why.

I really hope Paxil help me. I always feel in a fog anyway. I feel vulnerable, and I don't love myself because after my delivery, I didn't tought w/o meds. I felt so DR at this time, it was horrible, I took meds.

I wished I had taken NO meds, and it went away. But I had to live, take care of my baby, with all the family out there, I felt so zombie, depressed, it was hell. I didn,t slept, etc.

Sorry I had to complaint today :x

I feel not aware of what is going on in my life. I feel drugged since the delivery. I am there but not there. My body is there, but I don't feel it much. I "know" we are saturday, but at the same time, I am not grounded. I feel anesthesied. I really hope this is all TRAUMA and DEPRESSION and it will GO AWAY.

Anyway...

See you!

Cyn xxx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks!

I feel so Dp sometimes, like today... don't know why.

I really hope Paxil help me. I always feel in a fog anyway. I feel vulnerable, and I don't love myself because after my delivery, I didn't tought w/o meds. I felt so DR at this time, it was horrible, I took meds.

I wished I had taken NO meds, and it went away. But I had to live, take care of my baby, with all the family out there, I felt so zombie, depressed, it was hell. I didn,t slept, etc.

Sorry I had to complaint today :x

I feel not aware of what is going on in my life. I feel drugged since the delivery. I am there but not there. My body is there, but I don't feel it much. I "know" we are saturday, but at the same time, I am not grounded. I feel anesthesied. I really hope this is all TRAUMA and DEPRESSION and it will GO AWAY.

Anyway...

See you!

Cyn xxx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.