Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Heart palpitations?

4K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  AHuseman 
#1 ·
Do any of you guys get heart palpitations even when your not anxious and are completely calm? I get this weird sensation of feeling my heart beat (feels different from typical palpitations) and I can feel it gently "rocking" my body back and fourth at times like when im sitting up not leaning against anything. Even when I'm calm and not anxious.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
I hope to God I am in benzo withdrawal. 'Cause if I am that means all of this is temporary. LOL, yeah I've been off of them for 3 weeks man and I was only on them for 2/12. Thats fricken crazy what that sh*t does to you.

Discussion starter · #10 ·
thanks...ohh and for johnny, benzos (benzodiazepines) are anti-anxiety drugs that me, robbie, and others on here are withdrawaling from. thats what we mean when we say "benzos".

Discussion starter · #14 ·
I'm having like 70% of those symptoms on and off throughout the day along with other ones not listed. The elevator thing I can definetly relate to at times, but it's cuttin down. What benzo were you on, how many mg's, and how long have you been withdrawaling for?

Discussion starter · #16 ·
damn, my older brother was on 1-2 mg's of Xanax every night for 4 months straight and he said he stopped cold turkey and didn't experience a single withdrawal effect accept i think he was anxious for a few days. it's crazy that some people like us have to go through it but other people dont. like me, i was only on .25 mg's a day for 2 1/2 weeks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.