Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Woke up, and instead of laying in bed and snoozing my alarm for a bit, I immediately made my bed, stretched a bit, and got some tea and meditated a bit before I left for school. I've had like almost no anxiety rn, as opposed to the past few days that have been awful. My depression is letting up aswell and I can feel emotions more (still that low hanging pit but I can cope with it), but I can at least listen to music and relate or hang out with friends and not feel so detached from them. DpDr is still there, but I just really don't let it bother me anymore. It's like a secondary form of recovery you could say, I have it and I don't think it's gonna go away but that doesn't bug me the slightest. Things feel exactly the same as before in terms of the 2dness and flatness, but I can like still appreciate the beauty of the outer world instead of feeling trapped and scared. The thoughts of nothing being real seem to have died off, and my only real worry that gives me anxiety is that I can't really conceptualize my future and what I want to do in the future. Suppose there's one con to being mindful and present in this moment is the lack of planning for long term things lol.

Symptoms I had that I've conquered: Solipsism obsession, "Matrix" obsession, blank mind, brain fog, emotionally numb, the depersonalization part of it comes and goes but it still doesn't bug me, only thing that's left is just derealization and that's pretty bearable.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I made this post mainly as a reference for myself to look back on if I feel worse for a bit, but also for anybody going through it that thinks they might not ever recover or be at a stable level.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts