Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please answer me this question when recovering from dpdr which one fade first depersonalization or derealization thanks

·
Administrator
223 Posts
Hi, I discussed this issue with a number of people who had/have DPDR, and it is not the same for everyone. For me, depersonalization lasted longer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AnnaGiulia, thank you for your quick response I am suffering from this condition for almost 3 years but it seems that I am improving now, for example I think I don't have a glass pane or bullery vision as before so I hope derealization goes away before depersonalization for most of the people. thanks once again

·
Administrator
223 Posts
Seylac, I am glad to hear that you have a sense of recovery, trust yourself on that one. Best of luck! A.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you AnnaGiulia for encouraging me, yes I have a good hope to recover because I took a drug that causes extreme anxiety and insomnia to confirm what they called set backs and I realized that it's true. Because immediately after I took the drug I was totally disconnected and derealized for 4 days, now I feel normal all praise is be to GOD, I took an oath not to taste again that drug so that I recover fully.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only symptom that is scarring me now is not recognizing my neck, face and the head, I doubt whether they are fixed or connected to the rest of my body looooool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts