Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
So for the most part, I believe this world is real, reality does exist, I don't really think this is a dream anymore. But I wanted to know when you guys went through the worst of your dp did you ever believe your thoughts? Like there were times I really believed that I wasn't real. There were times I believed in solipsism and I was the only one who existed. There were times I believed I was in a coma or dream or in some twisted reality. Did you guys ever believe those thoughts, not think them, but actually believe them? Please let me know!

Water Automotive lighting Font Rectangle Auto part

Hosscat
May 15 2014 05:57 PM

Im still going through this and I cant tell what I believe. I know I dont want to believe in solipsism, but it feels like it could be true. Now logically I know its crazy, but I cant stop the fear. I dont know how to get to where I just believe everything exists outside of me. I try to reason it out, but it just doesnt work.

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

dionwoods987654321
May 15 2014 06:14 PM

Ik exactly what you mean! It seems crazy but your depersonalized mind makes it seem extremely likely right? But something keeps telling you it's wrong! Don't worry i went through that for a good 3 months and it was hell but keep strong you'll see the better you get it will be easier to believe in the world I'm still a little iffy but right now I'm
Good stay strong!

Water Automotive lighting Font Rectangle Auto part

Hosscat
May 15 2014 06:19 PM

Thanks, I just worry over a year of it is too long to get better. It helps to know other people have gone through the same thing(ironic as it is lol). I think my problem is that I want to be certain its not true, and thats just not possible. I think I need to get comfortable with the uncertainty. Did it feel like you got your family back?

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

seafoam neon
May 15 2014 06:44 PM

Of course lol, Im pretty sure we all have at some point

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

dionwoods987654321
May 15 2014 06:46 PM

Well I mean I still talked to people I never felt like I lost my family but I would wonder "are they even real, are these just things I made up myself, did I create this world," look obviously there is no proofing other people are real but believe me I'm 100 percent certain everyone's real if I could prove it I would but don't worry we really are real all of us

1 - 1 of 1 Posts