I actually just searched this whole section because I new I remebered finding this here. Don't wast your money, here are the "nine pillars" as posted by one of our own..
1. Don't visit practictioners
2. Withdraw from medication
3. Stop finding out about anxiety/panic attacks
4. Only follow the Linden Method (! convenient eh?)
5. Don't talk about your condition - and that includes on bulletin boards like this.
6. Stop leaning on other people
7. Forget about your condition
8. Practice diversion techniques - such as taking up a hobby (!)
9. Don't accomodate your anxiety