Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you revelation for bringing dp back. It was truly sad when I came on the other day and seen that it was no longer there. It is great to see you all and this site is so important to all of us who suffer.

gem.

G

·
I agree with you, Gem...100 per cent!

And please remember this, I am RECOVERED from dp and I was still going through massive Board Withdrawal!!

We're a family. (dysfunctional some of the time, evil grin, but a family nonetheless.
:wink:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are so right, yes we are a family here. I felt lost when it was not here. Right now I am having a very hard time with this illness and I felt like no one in the world understands. I seen my doctor the day the site was gone and told him how awful this was to have this illness. He said we are hopeful that someday you will be better. I came home and seen this was no longer there and thought oh my what would we do if there was no dp site? I already feel like my life is lost without having this place made it feel even more isolated. Janine I respect work and thank you also for the care and support you give to all of us. Thank god for you.

gem.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Best bump I've seen in ages. Thanks, we needed that.

terri*

G

·
what did you mean by that, Terri*?

was that directed at me??

evil grin
and just an I LOVE YOU to the "asterisked One" and all my Board friends,
Janine :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts