Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts

My dad served as a Marine in 1990-1991 infantry in the Gulf War.He was exposed to the Oil well Fires. As I recall growing up he has a horrible back spasm, back problems, bad cough, night terrors, insomnia, etc. One thing that mostly relates to the fire was his horrible cough and I never understood it growing up

As for me if you want to know my symptoms I have an entry about it already but basically I grew up with severe migraines. I began to develop severe dizziness in high school and now I have derealization to where it is 24/7. That along with tingling, numbness,joint pains,spasms,dizziness,smell sensitivity, taste sensitivity, irregular menstrual, bloating, anxiety,panic attacks, memory fog, forgetfulness,dehydration, dry skin, and a few more I can't think of right off the back. It sound like I have almost every problem and I have had almost everything tested through Kaiser. I have had blood tests CAT scans and MRIs. I have not been examed through the VA yet though.

I am beginning to think many of my problems are due to what my dad was exposed to. If anyone has a similar story and has not thought to research I just wanted to put this on here.Please don't be afraid to give feedback, thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts