Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Greetings from Surfingisfun001 and Peachy. A couple of realllly old school dpsh members. We are hanging out in the flesh and wanted to say hello. Holla' back if you remember us.
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif
Hope all our friends, new and old are doing well.
oh sheeeee! It's been a minute bro! How ya'll doin?

Reactions: surf

·
Administrator
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's up guys. Not much has changed with me DP wise or other. But I'm still alive and kicking. Been through good times and bad. How about you Xerei and Aridity?

·
Registered
678 Posts
What's up guys. Not much has changed with me DP wise or other. But I'm still alive and kicking. Been through good times and bad. How about you Xerei and Aridity?
Aok. Gettin up and around in life. Life's up and down though, DP or not tbh. If it ain't DP, it's gonna be something else, so I guess you're not missin out =P.

·
Contributor
231 Posts
Greetings from Surfingisfun001 and Peachy. A couple of realllly old school dpsh members. We are hanging out in the flesh and wanted to say hello. Holla' back if you remember us.
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif
Just seeing this post now. I'm doing alright as far as improvement of my life goes. Mental health wise, I'm better, but in and out of pretty severe pits of despair. I got a job doing land surveying which pays great money and that includes health insurance + 401k + other benefits. I hope you guys are hanging in there.

- deeza

·
Registered
295 Posts
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif
Henlo
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts