Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it feels terrible for me. i fear humans. and doctors feel scary. i cant go to get help because im in total panic/fear. i feel someone is demonic possessing me. someone is torturing me. trying to kill me. but it cannot kill me it can only hurt me. i feel im in under strong spiritual attack. i feel that noone can help me with this because this goes so deep. and is hard to explain. and anyway i feel doctors are robots who say the same things to everyone. they dont know how much im suffering. and they dont believe in this stuff. noone understands. even i dont. all i know is that i feel terrible and like im gonna die soon because these dark forces kill me. i have seen terrible visions and dreams how they come to my familys house and kill me. and my family are not able to do anything because they are so powerfull and many. this is nightmare.

·
Registered
168 Posts
When you say "dark force" I know exactly what you mean. My derealization also seems to manifest itself as a dark force trying to kill me. I've often described it as "feeling like i'm in a horror movie". All I can say is that it's not real and it's just anxiety and the DP/DR making you feel this way. A psychiatrist and therapist will be able to help you.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I too feel someone is controlling me. This is not psychosis btw. because unlike schizos, we know it's not true rather it's just a feeling.

Doctor are USELESS in my experience. I don't recommend you go because you'll end up frustrated, sad and hopeless. Isn't it funny for someone who have studied the field for what basically his whole life, haven't got a clue what this mental illness is? What a fucking joke!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes. and i think its even more painful knowing that this might be only your imagination or your beliefs or something. because its hard to change something like this. im so dissapointed to myself. this is worst thing can happen to human. im always trying to find straight way but its always more complicated. not like a straight line but up and down and sideways then when this has been done right you will accomplish recovery

1 - 4 of 4 Posts