Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seriously, I can't even type like a huge post right now, But this depression and utter strangeness has been so bad lately, I don't know how much longer I can last like this.

Im sick of fighting my own damn mind

This battle doesn't even make any sense to me

I really don't know what to do anymore

·
Registered
521 Posts
sniff up some cocaine brother, will definitely cheer you up! :roll: but really we should just be thankful that we have this day. at least you're still alive! heh

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah great idea, i'll go get me some coke, maybe a few bundles of crack, hell while im at it some Angel Dust and Heroin and have a wonderful time.

Im sure the combination of all those drugs will take me out of my misery!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
soulB, dont't do any drugs, I know you're joking but still... it would only make it worse.

I'm sorry you're feeling that bad, and sorry all I can give is sympathy and to say I've been there, too. :(

·
Registered
427 Posts
A little lame freestyle for soulbrotha!

I speak, off the top of my dome piece, lyrics coming at ya from the tip of my chrome piece. I'm so sweet, without a beat, I'm from the streets, and I'm deep, who want to creep to gifted linguistic, prolific, not scientific but spiritual lyrical miracle....

What?...what you got on that?

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I'm hoping this episode passes quickly for you.

Meanwhile, I'm off to write a snappy little tune myself

I mean, if something can make you speechless... :lol:

Take care.
terri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MrMortgage said:
A little lame freestyle for soulbrotha!

I speak, off the top of my dome piece, lyrics coming at ya from the tip of my chrome piece. I'm so sweet, without a beat, I'm from the streets, and I'm deep, who want to creep to gifted linguistic, prolific, not scientific but spiritual lyrical miracle....

What?...what you got on that?
Roses are red
Blood is too
Some raps are good
This one, isn't.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts