Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeling disconnected from my surroundings is my worst symptom, going outside makes it even worse. I know who I am and what I look like. I can’t think as well or concentrate and my eyes are incredibly tired all of the time but the drunk/drugged feeling is what makes me not want to live. People say to just keep living your life but i can’t. I’m a married pregnant woman who is back at her moms house in a dark room because it’s the only place I feel “comfortable”. If I go anywhere I cry. Iv had this before and honestly it’s scarier the second and third time you get it. It’s not fair and I don’t want to have to live like this again. If I knew when it would end I would feel better but you just don’t.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Im sorry to hear! It hurts me to know that you are facing this while pregnant as well. But please try to uplift yourself a bit, at least for the baby. Your depression and fear will pass on to the child. Yeah, all of us would feel better if we knew when it would end! I understand. I'm hoping that for you, this condition ends very very soon. I'd like you to have a healthy pregnancy. Once you deliver, you may perhaps consider some options for treatment...anything just to at least function well enough for you and your child.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts