Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont think if this is symptom of depression. But im confused. I get no sense of my own living. I have weird thoughts and panicky feelings. I dont feel like im here. Im just so anxious maybe. What this can be?
Then i feel like im like someone else.
I want my thoughts back. I want my feelings back. Just that sense of being present and calm. Its like paradise to me.
:( does someone else have this? Can this be psychotic depression

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have the same again.. its like everything I do seems not to happen/ be happened and evrywhere I stand feels like im not being there. Like im just not here anymore. Have also the weird thoughts and overthinking. Never feel calm and feel anxious all the time. Everything, everyone seems not real and foreign.

Being present and calm must be paradise indeed... think this is dp triggered by anxiety, depression and maybe ptsd? I dont know and my doctors also dont..

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just dont know what to do anymore. I have been this empty state so long. I dont even know whats wrong with me. But i know something is. Because i dont feel right. I dont see even what im doing. I mean those patterns which make you suffer. I know so much more is possible. And all of options im here. Most awful way of living. I dont wanna accept it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I think it could be a symptom of depression. of course not all depressed people have it neither all those with anxiety have it.

Depression also make dp worse as In my case not wanting to do anything leaves more time to think about the weird feelings of dp.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It feels like i cant deal withlife anymore. Thats why i dont wanna even do anything. I makethings worse all the time.but i just do something because i have to..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts