Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is my first post and woulf appreciate some feedback from people. A while back, after a lengthy period of extreme anxiety strange thoughts and sensations came up, and thats when through searching I came across the concepts of DP and DR. I think most of the general ones are there:

the feeling of strangeness, feeling wierd thinking about yourself, existential questions, being hyperaware of reality, specifically the concept of time (for example, every second is passing by, and its already past .producing extreme anxiety and sense o loss of control)

But one thing that is troubling me the most is the sense of disconnection with people. let me try and explain: Getting the feeling/thought that people are wierd/strange and that they are only bodies- a head, 2 arms, 2 legs etc, just a body that has a voice and talks, as if people were puppets. The "Its just a body" thought comes to mind and this creates a lot of loneliness and emptiness. Its as if being with someone isnt "enough" to feel "connected" and the thought comes: "its just a separate body thats talking to you". And this sensations/thought create a big sense of seperateness.

Forgive me, Its very difficult to explain. Can anyone please help and relate?

Thank you very much

·
Registered
162 Posts
I too feel very weird. Always when im thinking soemthing it kind of manifest immediatly. I may think some person and then think he knows im thinkin about him and starting to feel uncomfortable. I may live life just on one thought. Like im jumping thought to tought and not really living. I take other people energies and pretend to be them. Even when i dont want. My own life is somewhere underneath this. And i cant get there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts