Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. So I had dp last year for about 8 months.

Was awful. I recovered by staying busy and taking care of myself.

Exercise daily. Get good sleep. Stay off the substances.

Anyway I had put the dp in the past and was back to my party lifestyle.

Was drinking and smoking weed occasionally.

Then about two weeks ago I smoked a blunt and poof back in the fog of doom

I know it'll go away so I'm not as freaked out.

But just a reminder that you should probably never smoke weed again.

I know I won't.

Will update on my progress.

·
Banned
255 Posts
Life is way more beautiful than drugs. If you like being on drugs so much why don’t you like having dpdr ? Makes you feel like your on drugs. I would loss limbs to get rid of this and you guys are mad you cant keep doing drugs ? I’d never do something that caused this again.

·
Registered
155 Posts
uh dp def doesnt make me feel like im on drugs, and i didnt get dp from cannabis just made it worse when i smoked it after getting it from stress and panic attacks/anxiety. caffiene is worse then cannabis

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Hey guys. So I had dp last year for about 8 months.

Was awful. I recovered by staying busy and taking care of myself.

Exercise daily. Get good sleep. Stay off the substances.

Anyway I had put the dp in the past and was back to my party lifestyle.

Was drinking and smoking weed occasionally.

Then about two weeks ago I smoked a blunt and poof back in the fog of doom

I know it'll go away so I'm not as freaked out.

But just a reminder that you should probably never smoke weed again.

I know I won't.

Will update on my progress.
This is becoming a very common story on here unfortunately...

man this is the one thing i fucking hate about dp is the hole not being able to consume cannabis ever again , shit gonna be legalized here soon in canada and will open up tons of jobs , ive always wanted to work in the industry but now thats not going to work out if i cant be around cannabis any more its fucking brutal
Im never ever gonna understand stoners who get DP....Does the fact that smoking weed makes you worse not tell you something about yourself...Maybe like you were never meant to smoke weed in the first place....Anyway each to his own I guess...

Yes.... it's so depressing. I loved weed and literally planned my life around it. Now the smell just makes me sick. So depressing.
Theres a lot more to life than getting stoned 24/7.....Like actually living....

·
Registered
155 Posts
smoking cannabis only made it worse WITH dp. when i didnt have dp i used it as medication for chronic pain and tourettes syndrome prescribed from a doctor and it worked wonders better then any pills with harsh side effects. like i said i didnt get dp from cannabis. i was going through caffiene withdrawl and was under a fuck ton of stress from moving to a town that i hated and loosing my job due to the move and not getting along wit my folks ect ect. and to the people who think dp is from cannabis no its not. maybe a trigger from somthing else going on in your life or past. millions of people consume cannabis every day if people were getting dp every day from it there would be more about it in the mainstream news to not legalize it , its getting legalized every were

·
Registered
136 Posts
You are really playing fire with your mental health, you recovered succesfully once from 8 month of suffering and real mental health illness!!! Was that not enough for you? Brain pace for recovery is SLOWEST among human organs, because it is all about neurochemical balance. With all my heart i wish you full recovery at this time too, but please do not smoke and use psychedelic again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
it has been 2 and half month for me ! i thnk i started to see some light lol even tho most of time fighting with unwanted stupid existential depressing thoughts ! anyway ! when ill be recovered i will never ever ever ever touch any kind of drugs again

1 - 20 of 21 Posts