Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I noticed I have a hard time remembering things since I've gotten DR. I often walk into rooms with an intention to do something, but forget as soon as I get there, and have to stand there a moment, thinking "what did I come in here for?" It drives me crazy, and only gives me another reason to want to figure out how to make my DR go away. Does this happen to any of you guys a lot more since you've had DR?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hum...It seems I am the only one with a memory that's gotten better partly?

Since forever, because I believe I've had this since I was a small child, my memory for numbers is near perfect, and for some other things too. However, I can barely ever remember what I was doing just some hours ago, and days ..god, can't even begin to think of what I did yesterday! No clue basically! But if I see a car I saw 3 years ago at the supermarket, just any car, I will know exacltly when and where I saw it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have the exact same issue , what ive been noticing lately though is ill be talking ,and a second later forget everything i said , I hate this especially when the conversation was actually important !

·
Registered
12 Posts
my memory problems have been my most worrying issue. They just seem to get worse and worse. forgetting words, forgetting what i went into rooms for, constantly leaving the house without something i need, having no recollection of whether or not i've just locked the house/car so having to go back and check!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts