Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
For the women who have DP- is it much worse when you are pmsing? Mine is.

I get almost completely better and then I pms and it comes back. Anybody else?

Hair Ear Jaw Gesture Eyelash

Queen Frick
Feb 22 2015 07:01 PM

When I'm really DPd is when I'm also going through PMS so I know what's going on and to just wait it out. But yeah, I've always had this problem of DP getting worse and better with my menstrual cycle.

Jaw Felidae Organism Small to medium-sized cats Whiskers

mana_war
Mar 01 2015 01:03 PM

PMS if anything made me feel more real. Heightened emotions, all the physical pain you can't control.
For me DPDR always goes almost completely away when I am in a lot of physical pain that i am not in control of.
So like cramps or right before you throw up ,or accidentally falling.

It gets heavier when the pain is emotional and I can't deal with it, so maybe with your emotional bursts , it increases to deal with the accentuated emotions..maybe

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

MarvelousPellmell
Mar 03 2015 01:02 PM

With me, I've realized it makes me worse. I think with me though, this comes from a specific place. I was pretty much raised ashamed of my body and its functions, so I often DP when on my period because of that.

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

ManicMarj
Mar 28 2015 11:09 PM

Yes! This definitely happens to me, but I started using progesterone cream to balance my hormones. The doctor said my hormone levels were normal, but I know that something is wrong because of the fluctuation during my cycle. And the cream has made a huge difference. You can get it on amazon for pretty cheap, and if it doesn't end up helping, no damage done. You can't overdose on progesterone. Definitely worth a shot.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts