Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i'm finally going to do it. Things were going pretty good for awhile, and even when i was depressed i remained hopeful and confident that i could go on. Now i feel nothing. I'm basically emotionally numb, with a few exceptions if i cried really hard, and even then some things still feel muted. I can't enjoy anything and i don't know how to get out of this. I seem to have been made a sociopath somehow, because i just can't feel anything at all, not even empathy, which was really strong before. I'm gonna try nofap for awhile and if that doesn't work then ill at least know i tried.

·
Registered
445 Posts
why dont you try running or other exersize ? (if you didnt already) . if my health anxiety wouldnt hold me I would work out a lot ....it is one of the best things you can do for your mental health

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think your very young and you have been dealing with this but not for so long, anxiety and all mental shit takes alot of time ans its ups and downs, i know somedays feel like this is it but nope, you should find a good hobbie , skating surfing , something very exciting , and just continues until your nervoeua system settles, i know you are overwhelemes but your just very effed in your nerevous aystem as everyone here , dont freakout and just be paitient but also do the most you can

1 - 4 of 4 Posts