Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone relate to this,it feels like something has happened,for example got a blackout or died or something? It feels strange when I realize that i'm still the same person...when thinking back of my life before dp/dr it feels just weird and scary.

is this,dp/dr related?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hmm never felt the symptom myself but i have hear people saying they feel like they’ve felt like they’ve been reborn again, but honestly me Ive thought about some crazy things, like when i smoked the pot and got DP lol. I would think to myself if i mabey died that night or something, but when that happens I try to get my mind off of stuff like that. But i hope you feel better okay keep fighting..

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yes I had this before.I felt like the day I smoked that strong weed feels like I was punched by Mike Tyson 100 times.And when I used to think about how I was before that I used to get that weird feeling.
But treat it like anything else that is passing ,life does not wait it keeps going and you have to make the best of it.Forget about what has passed (I know its easy to say but you will do it)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts