Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I want to do is sleep. I am so tired. When I am awake I just watch tv or sit on my phone or ride my exercise bike. But I swear I could lie down and fall asleep at any time. And if I try to fight it and stay awake I just get dizzy and my dpdr gets worse and worse until I give in and sleep. Is this depression? I do feel like doing things but I am just too anxious to do them. I've had all of my bloodwork etc. done and nothing is physically wrong.. I feel like I'm wasting my life.

·
Registered
10 Posts
All I want to do is sleep. I am so tired. When I am awake I just watch tv or sit on my phone or ride my exercise bike. But I swear I could lie down and fall asleep at any time. And if I try to fight it and stay awake I just get dizzy and my dpdr gets worse and worse until I give in and sleep. Is this depression? I do feel like doing things but I am just too anxious to do them. I've had all of my bloodwork etc. done and nothing is physically wrong.. I feel like I'm wasting my life.
I think a lot of people underestimate how tiring depression is... the way I look at it is if you can't feel the light how do you know to wake up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts