Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just have to wrie this down. been feeling really good for about 3 or 4 hours now. no dp!! few negative dp thoughts hitting me but feeling able to block them out. actually feel in control. unbelievable. must be the meds and diet stuff working. it's been a hell of a journey but i really think i'm starting to break free of the nightmare

·
Registered
369 Posts
congrats. I hope it continues to go well for you.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
apologies soulbrotha. i'm not there yet just hopefully on my way.

try looking at it like this for a while. you arent mad or if you are wel most people are and thats ok too. when in dp, or other negative mental states(i know negative doesnt do it justice but call it that) think that this is a brain path forged for whatever reason.(my case drugs). everytime you think on something else you are reinforcing another brain path. it doesnt matter if you are only able to do this for a couple of seconds a day its getting in the right direction and weakening the dp path.
also the serotonin stuff dakotajoe talks about helps me to rationalise it into being a chemical thing rather than a real thing.
have you tried any meds

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also
along with zoloft and some benzo i've been trying to do as much of the following a possible. its a bit time consuming but thats not a bad thing.

. SICK AND TIRED BY ROBERT YOUNG

"Neurological imbalance - Mycotoxins interfere with production of coenzyme A resulting in severe depression. The mycotoxin acetaldehyde is continually produced by yeast and fungus (Y/F) and converted by the liver into alcohol.

Common symptoms such as paranoia, sleeplessness, panic attacks, depression etc are simply the result of being poisoned. People spend fruitless long periods in therapy trying to come to psychological grips with an imbalance in brain and central nervous system caused by toxicity. The really tough cases are prescribed Prozac or something worse.

Anti-psychotic drugs, prescribed drugs, antibiotics, poor nutrition, emotional strain , alcohol abuse, smoking, lack of exercise and rest all combine to weaken the immune system.

Clean the bowel, nourish the body, balance body pH and get rid of Y/F.

Drink green juice, eat mostly salads, sprouted beans, lots of vegetables especially parsley, avocadoes, tomatoes, onions and garlic and all green vegs. Best fruit are lemons, limes and grapefruit. Eat almonds, brazil and hazel nuts and all the seeds.

Don't eat sugar, sweets, white flour, processed or tinned foods or junk food.

Don't eat protein and carbohydrates in the same meat and drink 2 litres of water each day.

For neurological imbalance it is especially important to take essential fatty acids - omega 3 and omega 6 - daily.

Omega 3 - Fish such as trout, salmon, mackerel and sardines. Best sources are fish oils and flaxseed oil.

Omega 6 - Borage seed oil and evening primrose oil."

Oils, including olive oil seem to be very important. stir a dessertspoon of flax seed oil into porridge (made of quinoa and millet, soya milk and honey)in the morning. Health food shops make an 'optimum oil blend' which contains all of the required oils. Put a spoonful of it on vegetables, soup, pasta or whatever you are eating when food is cooked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts