Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel that im living my life again..like i have lived these same things already. and now this is constant. for the beggining this was only lasting little moments. it feels that i cant wake up anymore. I am all the time "Ah.. now this happens and then happens this and that."

·
Registered
193 Posts
I had experience similar to u
your's it feels sometimes it feels like you know what will happen after moments and some other times it happen while you remembering the other days ..wait a minute i had this day twice ..then you will start to ask your self stupid questions like ..am i dead and seeing my life tape ? Of course no ..you need to relax and refuse this stupid thoughts and try to change it with positive thoughts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Ive experienced this before too. I believe there’s a term for it but I cant remember it now. Its not dejavu, but its something similar. Its part of the perceptual abnormalities you can experience in dp/dr.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I can relate to this.
Do you also feel almost like you're being back in time and get a weird uncomfortable feeling when you think back? Almost anxious and shocked when realize "I'm still the same person " ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts