Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you feel sometimes that you don't belong to anything because of dp problems? You don't really belong to friends groups, because you feel not normal, you feel not grounded because you don't belong to a group at job (because you don't work)? And you feel all alone in the world stuck with a problem that nobody can understand really, even people on this site? You know, REALLY alone? Docs doesn't understand, psychologist they do their best but finally they must think we are crazy...

How do we belong to society?

How to turn back time? Or how to be happy??? Not too depressed?

I am sorry for this post, I feel so alone in this battle, and I have no energy anymore. I cry all the time, it'snot a joke, I don't know how to feel happy. How to be dp-free is almost an illusion for me now.

And everybody around who think you just ave a depression, or massive anxiety.... or.... you are plain crazy.

WHY this problem exists????? WHY?

I miss my old life. I miss being happy. Alert. Lucid. Not drugged. Just plain there. Me.

Sorry I need some kind of support. PM me if you are optimistic :) (sad laugh)

I am tired to cry and tired of myself. Really. I know I am a crap, sad person.

C

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Screw society...just use society to get what you want and then isolate yourself from it. Just cap it off with family interaction, and spouse girl/boyfriend and 2 or 3 good friends. Thats it...once you achieve this number then just coast for the rest of your life.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Sorry to hear you feel like that! This whole thing sucks so much! In my old life I definitely could have related to the loneliness, that was the way I felt all the time, but since dp I don't even miss company anymore. That may be even more sad 8) For me it feels like we, all the people, are one. Still I can't reach to anybody and nobody understands anything I say. But that doesn't make me lonely, just sad. And I don't have a need to belong to society, but if I was classified by their terms I'd probably be just another female student with mental problems. I don't feel like that at all. But this wasn't about me, I ment to say that I'm sure we're all able to look back one day and file this into the X-files, and be happy! You too!

·
Registered
749 Posts
I know I am a crap, sad person.
Cynthia you are none of the above....yes you may be down[sad].....you definetley aren't crap[even if you feel it]...you are extremley strong young lady trying desperately to find her feet.......i know exactley how you feel but we all have to try...even if it feels like an act...as ziggo says just try concentrate on your family...try acquire a few close friends and let things glide :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So theres this movie right, SLC Punk. I'm not a punk or anything but a skin i used to hang with had this movie and loaned it to me to watch.

Well in the movie near the end it goes over the origins of these two guys.. steve-o and herion bob and how they pretty much started the Salt Lake City punk scene.

So yeah.. they were in Steve-O's basement.. getting ready to play a game of D&D when Herion Bob starts going on a tangent about how lame this shit is.. how they should be having their own parties.

Sometimes.. thats how i feel about this affliction. Its weird y'know. Like every once in a while you can identify a person like you. A person as analytical.. as distant.. as consumed by existance as yourself. Its weird.. like almost staring back at yourself. But then they usually disappear from your life.. fleeing back into the recluses void. Often i wish i could get a room full of these people just to be able to hang with.

I often wonder about those people. Now in present terms I know a guy.. but only one.. who says things as i do, so luckily i really dont feel so alone.

What im trying to say is that we should have our own parties.. where all bets are off and everyone is allowed to do as they please. Where intellectual engaugment is the motive of the night and freedom is the law. Something like that. It'd be awesome. Like, every month i hit up a few Black Hat community meetings.. how hard would it be to start one for DP? A place where people alike get along in like mindsets. Pfft.

If the forum moderators could create sections for each american state so that sufferers could meet other people from their general area, i'm almost sure that would allow for some sense of community that could actually help a lot of people. I dunno.. i'd be willing to meet similar minds, i mean.. its not like it'd be like leprosy anonymous or anything. Maybee if we surrounded ourselves with people who understand the life of the sufferer.. we could negate our own suffering. Perhaps.

eDfGr33n
"thats what i think at least. *shrug*"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SLC Punk is a great movie! Haha.

I agree with everything else you said, too. I think about the same stuff. :D

You too, Cynth. It's one thing to repeatedly say encouraging things to members here, and while I sincerely mean what I say, I just wish you could see how similar I feel to you some of you guys. You aren't a bad person at all. You're an amazing gal. Deep down you know it, just search for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts