Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi there!
I've had Cannabis induced DPDR for about 2 weeks now. It has been really tough to go through. I've had a thought that has been on my mind ever since I got DPDR, it is the feeling that I'm not in MY reality. It's like, everything is absolutely the same, but something seems off. I'm actually really nervous that I am psychotic or something like that. One part of me thinks it is bonkers, the other part feels like I'm not in my "dimension". Has anybody felt something similar? Am I crazy? I would love to hear your stories. Thank you very much, lots of love <3

·
Registered
783 Posts
Has anybody? That story is more or less very common on here. With the info you have given me my reccomendation is to

1. Be healthy. You can find info on here. But yeah eat healthy, no vices, sleep well etc... For a while. But don't obsess or overthink it. Just have it be a part of your life. Cut out the weed and taco bell.

2. Ignore it. Try that. I'm not a doctor but try fake it til you make it. Just go about life and find stuff you like to do.... and don't look back. Don't linger on here like I am. lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts