Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well, the title speaks for itself. I'm having another bad night, only I have never experienced anything like this before. I have been coping all day and evening, my depersonalisation has been under control today. I didn't expect anything like this.
It has just completely hit me.
My vision is completely off, I can just about see my computer screen to type this. Everything is so hazy, white and foggy - more so than usual.
I can't feel my whole body, my mind has gone numb and so has my body. My arms, hands and legs feel detached. I can't feel a thing. It's as thought I'm not really in my body.
I just keep thinking the word "dead" over and over again. That is the only word that can describe it.
I'm desperate for this to stop, it's terrifying.
I suffer with depersonalisation and Derealization every single day, have done since I was 10 years old. But this. I've felt nothing like it.
My head feels heavy yet empty at the same time, I'm getting this almost tingling heavy sensation along the sides of my head.
I'm not fully here, it's like my mind and my body are two separate things, there both so detached from one another, so far away.
I'm not fully here - I am dead

When will this nightmare end?!

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

Molly-Flora Bergagnin
Aug 04 2011 06:20 AM

i feel this way everyday, its crazy, and this mught sound crazy, but i have gotton used to it, it happened slowly over a years gap and only recently i have been diagnosed with Depersonalization, i feel as if i am in the back of my head, completley disconnected from, life.
you aren't alone buud.

Eyelash Throat Electric blue Darkness Smile

Wonderland_j17
Oct 18 2011 11:16 AM

We dont want to feel like this for the rest of our lives...
Yellow Tableware Recipe Font Gas

1 - 1 of 1 Posts