Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Fed up

800 Views 2 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  mrmole
G
I am so, so fed up of feeling miserable.

I'm so fed up of always living in my memory as it were.

I'm fed of feeling that I will always be like this (Not just DP/DR...other things)

I'm fed up of feeling like I always felt like this. I think in a lot of ways I have.

I actually comforted myself in bed last night by imaging having some favourite music playing while I 'faded away'...if you get me. In a way, it was very nice. In a way, this thinking worries me. But not moreso than thinking "If it's going to happen, it's going to happen" (The S word that is)

Sorry for the random post. I just don't know anymore. Anything.

Who I am, what I am, what's happening, why it's happening.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
Ive been there. I thought I would never be able to get better, and that I was trapped like this forever. But I am living proof that you CAN get better. I may not be 100% cured, but I am making good progress. Go out and do something, even if you just want to lie in bed all day. Call up some friends, watch a movie, do anything. You can't let this beat you. I know you can do it, because I did, and I never thought i could.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.