Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this summer me and my parents are planning a northeast trip across the states and Canada. We will start at home and hit Toronto, Montreal, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Boston, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York City, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Myrtle Beach, shoot up to D.C. and Niagara Falls and then head home. I am very excited for this trip and am already annoying my parents about the plans with it being 3 months away. I love traveling and I love New York City and French culture (Montreal) so this should be a good trip. The only thing that I fear is my Depersonalization getting in the way :(. I can think positively and have a good time every so often but being in a car and having to drive I feel like my anxiety will be off the roofs! Also I always fear driving and if I am not in control. I want to enjoy life without DP and anxiety. Does anyone else ever have this worry or any tips on anxiety on vacation trips or can you tell me if you have been somewhat relieved of DP on your vacation trips? This is a long time away so I could possibly not have DP then (which I believe is a very slim chance). I want to hear some answers of people who have traveled to places with DP and if they can find enjoyment. This is a conflict i have been having for a few days and would really like to know!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts