Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
926 Posts
Hi Blake

What Dreamer said is so true, one thing you must remember is one day you will feel better, you just will. I also know the feeling of being too afraid to get out of bed, yet too afraid to just lie there. Take comfort in the fact that Janine, myself and many others on the board have been there, and now no longer wake up afraid. You will be there soon, just believe it is possible, never give up hope.

Read trashy celebrity magazines - I love sci-fi too but had to give it up for something much less mind warping.

If you are feeling guilty because you tried to take your own life then try not to, your family will not being thinking like this at all, they will be so happy that you are still here and with them, and one day you will be able to say to them that you too are very happy to still be here, and you can put it all behind you. I felt enormous pressure and guilt when I felt this way, and all it did was make me feel more dp'ed. All your family wants is for you to feel better so you go about that in any way you feel necessary.

Believe it is possible Blake. :wink:

G-funk

· Registered
926 Posts
Hi Blake

What Dreamer said is so true, one thing you must remember is one day you will feel better, you just will. I also know the feeling of being too afraid to get out of bed, yet too afraid to just lie there. Take comfort in the fact that Janine, myself and many others on the board have been there, and now no longer wake up afraid. You will be there soon, just believe it is possible, never give up hope.

Read trashy celebrity magazines - I love sci-fi too but had to give it up for something much less mind warping.

If you are feeling guilty because you tried to take your own life then try not to, your family will not being thinking like this at all, they will be so happy that you are still here and with them, and one day you will be able to say to them that you too are very happy to still be here, and you can put it all behind you. I felt enormous pressure and guilt when I felt this way, and all it did was make me feel more dp'ed. All your family wants is for you to feel better so you go about that in any way you feel necessary.

Believe it is possible Blake. :wink:

G-funk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.