Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
109 Posts
man this freaks me out because i am going through the EXACT SAME boat as you are and i came on this forum looking through topics to make me feel better, and what do i know, a topic that is just what happend to me. i sometimes feel like myself, but that's when i don't think about it. when i start to think about it, that's when i start to think i have some sort of brain damage. i have no idea how to break the cycle, and i'm guessing only time can tell. my only wish is to feel like my old self, no panic attacks going anywhere, no anxiety walking around thinking if the world is real and if people are. all of this happend after i took ecstasy around june (2 months ago). i'm just praying all of this is depersonlization/derealization and no permenent effects on my brain has happend and i will come to normal someday and not become insane or have crazy delusions.

seeing this topic makes me wonder even more if people are real.

· Registered
109 Posts
Stickman can you draw ay parralels between this and your experience?? Did u have any fears/anxieties about the drug experience or fears/anxieties while you were on it??
i was sorta anxious before taking it. i didn't really want to mess with it but after tons and tons of research (researched the hell out of it), i came to the conclusion that it would be safe as no one has died unless of dehydration, drinking too much, or overdose. right before i took it i was a little anxious, then i took it and tried to take my mind off it. the experience was really great, except for the end. i went to go take a piss, then as i was about to leave, i lost my audio for about 5 seconds. i was freaking out thinking for sure i was going to die. my two friends were talking and i was saying in horror "i can't hear anything, oh god". i went to put my face in cold water in the sink then i started hearing again. i was freaked out thinking i got brain damage or was soon gonna die. ever since, i've have terrible anxiety, derealization, depersonalization. i hope it gets better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.