Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody get existance questions anxiety and have worries of going mad? Like sometimes I get these anxiety attacks on buses or spells just sitting on the house?

·
Registered
28 Posts
E v e r y s i n g l e d a y. Thats part of what we are goimg through. Its not that we are having more existential thoughts than we would without DPDR. Its that we are reacting to those thoughts differently and more stressfully, which is perfectly fine. Just roll with the punches. The grass is greener on the other side.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yup. My absolutely worst part of the whole thing. I’m afraid like I’m not going to be able to forget about these thoughts and ideas. Do you ever feel that way?

·
Registered
153 Posts
YES. This is my main problem along with what happens when we die. All these things feed into my unreal feelings or hyperawareness i exist and stuff. Its the absolute worst but it IS getting better. It stops entering ur mind as much over time.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes. My existential thoughts are so scary and overwhelming that it feels like they're gonna make me go crazy any second. Without a doubt my worst symtom.

Yup. My absolutely worst part of the whole thing. I'm afraid like I'm not going to be able to forget about these thoughts and ideas. Do you ever feel that way?
I relate to this. It feels like I know things about life and existence that I can't UNknow.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Care to explain? I'm almost 100% sure many many many people have thought, and have even written about and published some of the exact things youre thinking of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts