Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

apparently I'm more of a bitch than I thought.
Well, umm, yeah,...I never dared to tell you, Clover, :? Im so glad you did the test and found out for yourself :evil:


I scored 34% on the Bitch test, 30% on the White Trash test and 33% on the Idiot test. Dont know what that all means? :roll:

Hey my name is Zan and this is the way that I'll introduce myself!

I am 53% Evil Genius.
"Deceitful & Crazy!"
Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings

++love++ zan

p.s. All evil, no genius - I like it!

· Registered
223 Posts
61 %. I didn't know I was that bad...the rest 39 % probably covers the sloth, gluttony and greed
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.