Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Hope you're all well.

Well it's now exactly nine months to the day I have been in full blown depersonalization, 24/7, no break. It's been hell, it has mentally broken me but at the same time I am coping a hell of a lot better since I decided to stop giving a fuck. I've even made plans to go out with a friend because I am not letting this rule my life anymore. So, somethings have got better, some things have gone worst. Everything around me feels strange, fuzzy and it feels new? I have zero connection to anything around me and it's really pissing me off.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Hang on in there....Not giving a fuck is actually a good coping strategy...

Its exactly why dumb people never get mental health problems...Because they dont give a fuck and also they dont and cannot overthink things....

Look through history at all the seriously clever people...Each and every one of them is mad as a brush....

Overthinking and thinking outside of the box is at the heart of it all....We are all mad geniuses LOL...

Honestly though, I bet every member on here will say that from a young age they always felt they perceived the world in a completely different way to everyone else around them....Always felt different in some way....And always felt like they could see things at an almost higher level than all their friends etc...

Simplify things people....It works wonders for anxiety levels and hence DP levels...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts