Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every storm runs runs out of rain just like every dark night turns into day every heart ache will fade away just like every storm runs runs out of rain ❤ Gary Allen

Just wanted to let everyone know that I believe in you and we can all come out of this with ease I promise you that one day it will be ok. Love you all

·
Registered
117 Posts
tell that to those who have had it for decades
Can you stop coming on here and being negative please this isn't the section for negativity. And I do believe even if you've had it for decades you can get out of it. Most people who've had it for decades never knew what it was. So if your gonna be negative please go somewhere else. I've seen recovery stories of people who've had it for 20-30-40 years.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Can you stop coming on here and being negative please this isn't the section for negativity. And I do believe even if you've had it for decades you can get out of it. Most people who've had it for decades never knew what it was. So if your gonna be negative please go somewhere else. I've seen recovery stories of people who've had it for 20-30-40 years.
i knew about it within a week. 17 months later its still 24/7 so your theory is false. Sometimes its just brain damage

·
Registered
59 Posts
Theres still lots of options though: naloxone, tren, wearing ankleweights everywhere, picking up a smoking addiction, working out a lot, SSRI's

·
Registered
330 Posts
i knew about it within a week. 17 months later its still 24/7 so your theory is false. Sometimes its just brain damage
Yeah but remember that people 20 years ago weren't privileged enough to have information at their fingertips like we do now. If DPDR is so unknown these days, imagine 20, 30, 40 years back! You can't just say that you knew within a week and assume that who had it for longer than you have could know right away.
Negativity doesn't help you in any situation at all. It's better to be positive. And it's not a lie, just think about it: It's actually pretty logical. Not only does it not help you, but it also doesn't help others.
Also, you seem to have a pretty skewed view of DPDR. It's not brain damage. It's caused by trauma, or a repercussion of depression/anxiety. Here's a informational video you might wanna check out:

-

I truly hope you get better! And please remember I'm not trying to hate on you. Just the negative attitude really won't help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts