Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys. How are you feeling now?
I've had mostly DP symptoms since 2019. Had panic attacks, intrusive thoughts and all that for months, but started to recover to some extent as time went by (memories and emotions almost fully returned).
I fell ill a couple of months ago and had to go on strong antibiotics treatment which somehow brought back the debilitating feelings, emotional numbness the major one. I simply just don't feel anything. Physically, emotionally and I get brain fog a lot. It's hard for me to focus on anything or interact with people cause I basically lost all interest and motivation to do anything.
I'm in my mid 20s. I should be doing better things with my life instead I'm stuck in my head 24/7 dealing with DPDR. I used to be so proud of how my mind works, now it's like I have a mental block in my head that's made me dumb.
Sorry if this is dark or intense, I'm just really frustrated.
Please tell me you've found light at the end of the tunnel, I need something hopeful to hold on to

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.