Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is going really badly..... managed to go to the supermarket with my partner(its been a long time), got all around the supermarket, trolley full of grocerys put them all through till to realize we have no money, no bank card or any other means of payment cause silly me has a head like a sieve living with dp/dr and left my purse at home.... after numerous apologys they agreed to look after the shopping while we went home to get some cash, with me not nooing whether to laugh or cry....things can only get better.

anyone else got any embarrasing stories? see if we can have a laugh instead of been so down?

·
Registered
413 Posts
do not worry...

i have done the same thing!

many times too! :lol:

i felt a complete fool...

but these things can happen...

i just check everything...keys...money...phone...notebook...etc at least 10 times before leaving the house :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've found myself on the bus to uni with a distinct feeling that I've forgotten something important. Ten kilometeres into the trip, I've realised it was my day off as it had been for the past 6 weeks. Just one of many 'brain farts' I have over an average month :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Three times in the last month I've pulled into a gas station. Went in and paid for 10 bucks worth. Walked out, got back in my car and drove off. I know you can get arrested for pumping and not paying. But what about paying and not pumping?

·
Registered
20 Posts
never had that feeling where you think something is not right while leaving the house. you're not supposed to leave without a jacket. you decide to live dangerously, after all it's a sunny day. still there is this annoying thing, telling you to put the jacket on. you decide to ignore it, and you carefully close the door behind you, not wearing a jacket. and there it hits you: the keys to the frontdoor are... right.

and how sane is it to make a new years resolution saying: try listening to the voices you're hearing in your head?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.