Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv been back on my medication for a month and my depression and anxiety is better but the worst symptom is this drunk/out of it vision and it won’t go. I was told if I feel better and fix the problem that caused it that this would go but it’s been at least 2 weeks that Iv felt better but this “symptom” hasn’t changed at all. I’m not sure if it’s because of my pregnancy hormones ( I’m 34 weeks pregnant ). Last time this happened to me I got over everything in a month. After starting to feel better my vision went back to normal but this time it’s not changing at all. Was it just luck that time ? This time Iv had it for over 3 months and my mood is better but vision isn’t changing at all :/ I see people that have gotten rid of it before but then when they get it back they have it for years and can’t get rid of it again. I’m wondering if it’s a luck thing or if the brain just decides if it feels like going back. If it has nothing to do with anything we do, I hope that’s not the case but I just don’t understand. I need hope I can’t do much of anything feeling like a drunk tired zombie all the time and definitely not with a baby. I got my hopes up when my mood got better but then nothing happened :(

·
Registered
178 Posts
Iv been back on my medication for a month and my depression and anxiety is better but the worst symptom is this drunk/out of it vision and it won't go. I was told if I feel better and fix the problem that caused it that this would go but it's been at least 2 weeks that Iv felt better but this "symptom" hasn't changed at all. I'm not sure if it's because of my pregnancy hormones ( I'm 34 weeks pregnant ). Last time this happened to me I got over everything in a month. After starting to feel better my vision went back to normal but this time it's not changing at all. Was it just luck that time ? This time Iv had it for over 3 months and my mood is better but vision isn't changing at all :/ I see people that have gotten rid of it before but then when they get it back they have it for years and can't get rid of it again. I'm wondering if it's a luck thing or if the brain just decides if it feels like going back. If it has nothing to do with anything we do, I hope that's not the case but I just don't understand. I need hope I can't do much of anything feeling like a drunk tired zombie all the time and definitely not with a baby. I got my hopes up when my mood got better but then nothing happened :(
I have this too, are your eyes dry also and do you have eye floaters? and do you experience like a yellow tint?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts