Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,

This is the first blog of mine ever, I exactly dont know what i am suffering from, I guess this be depersonalisation.

It seems to me that, the things recently done by me were done a long time ago.
I cannot actually remember the day, cannot guess what time it could be by seeing the environment.

Sometimes, it feels like how i reached here.
I am having memory problems,which be a major issue for me.

Is there anybody with same problem??

Thanks

default_large.png

braingroundwork76
Sep 26 2017 09:46 PM

Go to a doctor and get assessed just to make sure that isn't anything more serious. Memory problems can be helped with diet.

AVOID: red meat, fried food, white (refined) breads and pastas, unfiltered water, junk foods like chips and soda, GMO's

EAT A LOT OF: organic and/or wild blueberries, organic broccoli, dark chocolate (at least 70%dark with no added sugar/ preservatives), organic nuts, purified water ( the best bottled water company is Nestle or you can buy a filter for your tap), mineral water, organic celery, organic peppermint and chamomile teas, wild caught salmon and mackerel and sardines, organic spinach, organic sunflower seeds, turmeric, organic Brussel sprouts, organic beet root, organic rosemary

default_large.png

Lexy67
Nov 03 2017 06:59 PM

Memory problems can also be a symptom of dp. If the moments don't have continuity then it's hard to remember things. Thru are not grounded in reality. I have memory loss too but I doubt it's physiological.

default_large.png

Lexy67
Dec 13 2017 04:38 PM

I experienced memory loss today. I could keep track of my actions. Simple things like giving money to a hair cutter and god, just flushing the toilet and tons of other things. It's wed but it could be any day of the week. It's that bad.

13.jpg

Sharon22
Jan 12 2018 06:45 PM

Depersonalization causes altered time perception. A good example of this is, an event may have taken place three weeks ago, but in your mind it tells you it was months or even years ago that is part and parcel of the loss of connection between yourself and reality. Depersonalization can cause temporary amnesia but I would see a Dr just to rule anything neurological illness wise out .

Hope this helps.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts